Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Can't think of name of movie - help?

Ok so really randomly, just moments ago, a scene from a movie popped
into my head, and I cannot for the life of me remember what movie it's
from!
The scene I remember is these people are doing something, not sure
what, some kind of business or something, and one of the guys has to
bring his car to a valet-type service for the day, and he doesn't want
to leave it with the men because the car is his pride and joy, and the
valet guy looks pretty shady, but he ends up leaving it with him, and
once they're gone the valet guy and his co-worker take the car for a
joyride for the entire day, and bring it back just before the owner
returns for it .. also, I'm pretty sure the car is yellow .. ?
It's really random I know, but it's just one of those moments that if
I don't find out the answer it'll drive me crazy! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment