Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Father of Glee's Charice Wiped out within the Philippines

Charice The estranged father of Glee star Charice was stabbed to dying within the Philippines, The Connected Press reviews.Ough Pempengco, a 40-year-old construction worker, is at an outlet late Monday within the family's home town of San Pedro township when he accidentally blown facing a drunk guy, stated the province's police chief, Gilbert Cruz. The guy got angry and stabbed Pempengco by having an ice pick within the chest and back, Cruz stated.Obtain the relaxation of present day newsPolice believe the killing was random along with a manhunt for that suspect continues to be released having a 20,000 pesos ($470) reward. Charice drawn from concerts in Singapore, scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday, to come back home. "I'm very sorry to any or all my fans from Singapore," she tweeted Tuesday. "I'm not really there to participate David Promote and Buddies concert. I've to return to the Philippines as quickly as possible to get along with my loved ones. I think you'll all understand. I really like all of you and that i will help you the coming year.InchView videos of ChariceThe 19-year-old singer have been estranged from her father since she would be a child and was elevated by her mother, Raquel."I loved him and that i will still love him," she tweeted. "He's still my Father in the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment