Friday, September 23, 2011

Kevin Cruz, Enough Already About Harvey

Kevin Cruz is really a publicity whore he doesn’t care how he will get press nowadays, even if this means telling old tales trashinghis former mentor who in 1994 bought Clerks.”I open the curtain behind and that i see Harvey outdoors, speaking,” Cruz informs United kingdom’sThe Protector today, remembering the premiere of his movie Red-colored Condition in the Sundance festival.”He’s speaking concerning the Jets. Noisy as fuck. The outlet of my movie, first seven minutes. Old Kev just might have gone, ‘Harvey, shh, movie’s on.’ However it disgusted me a lot. It doesn’t get a lot more heartbreaking. And So I fuckin’ dropped it, and that i went and stated, ‘Hey. Shut the fuck up!’ And that he checked out me with fuckin’ hate in the eyes. And That I stated, ‘Yeah. That’s me and that i’m saying it.’ And that he just left.” No wonder the Weinstein Copassed around the script — despite the fact that Cruz’s production company to create Red-colored Condition was named The Harvey Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment